Wednesday, August 21, 2013
The Second Day
The second day held more things to ease my boredom. I went to the first day of orientation in East Kryzsko Commons. There was a continental breakfast held. Banana bread was served. I had several delicious slices. There was some introductions made, the itinerary was covered, there was speeding dating. I meet one of my neighbors on my floor that way. I met Yash afterwards, and me ate lunch together at the picnic held at McCown Gymnasium. We went to the WSU Bookstore afterwards to purchase textbooks. We deposited our textbooks in our respected dorms. I met Yash's roommate, Andy. I went to the career services seminar, also in East Kryzsko Commons. Dad and Austin arrived shortly after the seminar. We unpacked and moved all the things into my dorm. We went to the WSU Bookstore afterwards for some souvenirs, Dad's idea. Then we finished with dinner at Zaza's Pizzeria. I then spent a couple of hours in my dorm unpacking, then spent the rest of the night at Jordan's apartment. Tom, Yash, Jacob, Jordan, Parker, and Rashet (Bosnian name, and Jordan's roommate). Jordan had a Mad Max marathon. Steve was also present for a while through Skype. A lot of fun was had, conversation made, and laughters vocalized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment